- This event has passed.
6th Annual 757 Battle of the Beers 2018
October 20, 2018 @ 1:00 pm$50
** RESCHEDULED TO OCTOBER 20, 2018 DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER**
What is the 757 BATTLE OF THE BEERS?
This is the only festival in Hampton Roads that exclusively features local 757 Craft Breweries as they battle it out to win in different beer categories – with 100% of the proceeds go to local Hampton Roads charities! This award-winning and unique event pits Hampton Roads-based breweries against each other to determine who has the best beer in Hampton Roads. Each year, local breweries put their best brews on tap and are rated by an official brewer tasting panel and by attendees of the event to see which beer is the best in the 7-5-7.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW at www.757battleofthebeers.com
ONLINE PRESALE $50; DAY OF $60
ONLINE VIP TICKETS $75; NONE DAY OF SOLD OUT
Reserved Table Package for 6:
– General Admission: $350
– VIP: $450 SOLD OUT
The one-of-a-kind event features live music, food trucks, tastings of every beer (two beers from each brewery!), corn hole, giant beer pong, a silent auction, and much much more! This event is in its 6th year – and the battle will be bigger and better than ever before!
1. Alewerks Brewing Co. (Williamsburg)
2. Back Bay Brewing (VA Beach)
3. Bearded Bird Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
4. BenchTop Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
5. Big Ugly Brewing Co. (Chesapeake)
6. Bold Mariner Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
7. Brick & Mortar Brewing Co. (Suffolk) **NEW!
8. Bull Island Brewing Co.(Hampton)
9. Commonwealth Brewing Co (VA Beach)
10. Coelacanth Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
11. Deadline Brewing Project (VA Beach)
12. Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant (VA Beach)
13. Home Republic (VA Beach)
14. MoMac Brewing Co. (Portsmouth)
15. O’Connor Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
16. The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery (Fort Monroe)
17. Pleasure House Brewing (VA Beach)
18. Precarious Beer Project (Williamsburg) **NEW!
19. Rip Rap Brewing Co. (Norfolk)
20. Reaver Beach Brewing Co. (VA Beach)
21. SlyClyde Ciderworks (Hampton) **NEW!
22. Smartmouth Brewing Co. (Norfolk/VA Beach)
23. St. George Brewing Co. (Hampton)
24. Tradition Brewing Co. (Newport News)
25. The Virginia Beer Co. (Williamsburg)
26. Caiseal Beer & Spirits Co. (Hampton) **NEW!
27. Wasserhund Brewing Co. (VA Beach)
28. Young Veterans Brewing Co. (VA Beach)
29. Cape Charles Brewing Co. (Cape Charles)
30. New Realm Brewing Co. (VA Beach)
MUCH MUCH MORE!
The BATTLE OF THE BREWERS is back! For the 2nd year, we, along with our friends at Backyard Sports Club, will feature 2-person teams from each brewery competing in a 3-round contest utilizing strength, agility, aim, brains, balance, logic, concentration, determination, and luck! The winning Brewery gets a chunk of the event profits for their chosen charity! Last year Deadline Brewing Project won the inaugural event before they actually opened their doors.
LIVE MUSIC From:
-Jesse Chong Band
-Wilde Owl (featuring Tom Wilder)
DJ Taylor Haycox
***Our FOOD TRUCKS will be announced in the very near future so STAY TUNED!***
We will see you “ON POST” for the 6th Annual 757 Battle of the Beers, Saturday, October 20th 2018. All participants MUST have and show ID upon entering Camp Pendleton.
203 Red Horse Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
VIP 12 NOON-6:30PM
** NEW DATE OF OCTOBER 20, 2018 **
ALL TICKETS PURCHASED FOR THE ORIGINAL DATE WILL BE HONORED ON OCTOBER 20th. DISCOUNTED ONLINE SALES WILL CONTINUE THROUGH OCTOBER 19th.